HAPPY INAUGURATION DAY!
Welcome to the 45th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
LINCOLN LUNCH – FEB 18TH – TICKETS ON SALE
Welcome to the Pinal County Republican Committee
PCRC serves the needs of Republicans throughout the county of Pinal. Our committee meets regularly each month in Florence Arizona. The PCRC provides organization and support for Republican candidates and initiatives through Precinct Committeemen throughout the county.
- We believe humanity is endowed by his Creator with freewill and that any person or government must not compromise that gift.
- We believe the first role of our national government is to protect citizens from foreign aggressors, who would impose by force their way of life on us
- We believe that a fundamental role of government at all levels is to protect citizens from crime.
- We believe equal treatment by government is deserved by everyone.
- We reaffirm the rights of each person to receive equal treatment and equal opportunity from government by law.
- We believe in free enterprise as the best devised method for managing the economic affairs of society because it increases freedom and production, stimulates competition and benefits the consumer.
- We believe the foundation of our economy and strength of our nation lies in the working people who are the producing, taxpaying members of society.
- We believe our economy depends on a strong dollar and excessive government spending reduces the value of the dollar, and needs to end.
- We believe with freedom comes responsibility and individual initiative is a requirement to government help unless the individual cannot help himself.
- We believe every American has a birthright to access the best education available, to enjoy the fruit of their labor, and is free to advance in economic status to the best of their ability.
Mission and Purpose of the PCRC
The mission and purpose of the Pinal County Republican Committee (PCRC) is to help meet the goals of the Arizona Republican Party and the Republican National Committee. We uphold the principles of the Republican Party Platform, The Declaration of Independence, and the U.S. Constitution. We support our Party’s candidates who uphold these beliefs. We will promote the political education of Republicans and loyalty to the Republican Party Platform.
All of Us
We learned early on that America is the Great Melting Pot. While, we are free to celebrate diversity, we are all Americans. The ideas that allow each of us to stand proud on that which makes us each unique, also unites all of us. We have the choice.
We can defend the principles of individual liberty and protect our diversity or we give way to a drab, collective sameness, stripping everything away that makes each of us who we are. If you love who you are, and want to help protect or improve your and your family’s way of life, join Republicans on the journey to Liberty.
Why are We Republicans?
People choose to be a Republican for many reasons. I am Republican because: