We are the Pinal County Republican Committee (PCRC) and here is some information about us. The PCRC serves the needs of Republicans throughout the county of Pinal. Our committee meets regularly each month in the different communities of our part of the state. The PCRC provides organization and support for Republican candidates and initiatives through Precinct Committeemen throughout the county.
- We believe humanity is endowed by his Creator with freewill and that any person or government must not compromise that gift.
- We believe the first role of our national government is to protect citizens from foreign aggressors, who would impose by force their way of life on us.
- We believe that a fundamental role of government at all levels is to protect citizens from crime.
- We believe equal treatment by government is deserved by everyone.
- We reaffirm the rights of each person to receive equal treatment and equal opportunity from government by law.
- We believe in free enterprise as the best devised method for managing the economic affairs of society because it increases freedom and production, stimulates competition and benefits the consumer.
- We believe the foundation of our economy and strength of our nation lies in the working people who are the producing, taxpaying members of society.
- We believe our economy depends on a strong dollar and excessive government spending reduces the value of the dollar, and needs to end.
We believe with freedom comes responsibility and individual initiative is a requirement to government help unless the individual cannot help himself.
- We believe every American has a birthright to access the best education available, to enjoy the fruit of their labor, and is free to advance in economic status to the best of their ability.